Tapioca Blueberry Pudding
One of our favorite desserts is a simple tapioca pudding, which is creamy, satisfying and easily customizable with your favorite mix of fresh fruits and/or vegan ice cream. Preparation doesn’t take too much time. This pudding is very refreshing, not so sweet, comfortable food.
What do you need?
4 heaping tbsp small pearl tapioca
1 1/2 cups (350 ml) plant based milk
14 oz. (400 ml) coconut milk
1/2 tsp vanilla seeds
2 heaping tbsp coconut sugar
fruit/ice cream/grated chocolate
How to make it?
- In a saucepan placed over a medium heat, combine the tapioca and 1 1/2 cups of plant based milk.
- Stir occasionally while bringing to a bare simmer, until the tapioca is translucent and tender (about 20 minutes).
- Whisk in the coconut milk, vanilla seeds and sugar.
- Stir constantly, and keep stirring for about 15 minutes. Do not let the mixture boil.
- Serve either warm or chilled with desired toppings.