Do you know that feeling when guests are arriving in few minutes but you don’t have anything sweet to treat them with? Or maybe you just need something heavenly sweet to treat yourself? Well, look no further. We made a super fast dessert that will take you right to heaven. Yes, it’s that good!
What do you need?
1 ripe persimmon
3 tbsp creamy natural plant based yogurt
1/2 tsp Bourbon vanilla
1 tbsp maple syrup or date water
3 whole almonds
few dashes chopped hazelnuts
How to make it?
- In food processor mix peeled persimmon and vanilla until you get pulp.
- In a small bowl combine yogurt and maple syrup.
- On the bottom of the serving glass put a layer of yogurt, then layer of the persimmon pulp and again layer of yogurt and so on.
- Last layer should be yogurt.
- Decorate dessert with almonds in the middle and grounded hazelnuts on the edge.
- Dessert can be served right away.