Today our imagination ran a bit nuts… coconuts! So we decided to play along and prepare a coconut dessert that just melts in your mouth. Oh, right, it also reminds us of winter, snowballs to be precise 😉
What do you need?
150 g shreded coconut
2 tbsp melted coconut oil
2 – 3 tbsp date syrup
2 tbsp unsweetend coconut milk
1/2 tsp Bourbon vanilla
1/2 tsp cinammon
1/8 tsp himalaya pink salt
12 -15 snowballs
How to make it?
- In food processor combine 80 g of shredded coconut and melted coconut oil.
- Mix on high speed until you get coconut paste (not necessary totally smooth). While mixing from time to time scrub edges of container.
- Add syrup, coconut milk, vanilla, cinnamon and salt to the coconut paste and mix again to combine all ingredients.
- Last but not least add remaining shredded coconut and mix as long as needed to combine all ingredients.
- Form approximate 12 balls and roll them in shredded coconut.
- Chill them in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Take the balls out the fridge 30 minutes prior to serving.